- Broad City season 1.
- Reading Summer House with Swimming Pool, Her, and The Girl on the Train.
- Seeing the new Annie with Anouk and her friends (and loving it).
- Listening to Paul Thomkins's comedy album Freak Wharf.
- Friends is on Netflix!
- Listening to a lot of the Mountain Goats (thanks Dave for reminding me)
- Detroit-style pizza from Union Brothers
- Chelsea Bake house
- Pad thai from Boon (my new favorite Thai place in the 757)
- Belizean food at La Cabana (Manteo, NC)
- Visiting the North Carolina Aquarium.
- Bike rides at First Landing State Park.
- Chuck-E-Cheese with Kelly and Molly and the kids (making it rain tickets like the good moms we are).
- Discovering a new thrift store (Family Thrift in Virginia Beach).
- A much-needed Saturday night out at Winners (thanks J. and T. for organizing).
- vintage silk comforter from my friend G. (the comfiest thing ever and we all fight over it while watching TV)
- They carry Strivectin at Costco! (because I'm cheap and also old)
- Gorgeous new yarn in beautiful colors.
- Game night & winning Cranium with K.
- Re-learning to knit.
- "I love the dentist, mom. Like, love love." - things I never thought I'd hear my kid say.
- Whistling contests in the car with A. and J.
- A. doing addition on her math racer app.
- Karaoke-ing it up with my ladies. <3
What kinds of wonderful things are on your list?